We exist to restore and prevent erosion damage to commercial and residential properties. Our wide range of solutions restore past damage and mitigate future damage on lake, river, pond, and canal shorelines, as well as flood areas and seawall washouts. We benefit our clients by:
- Restoring land-loss
- Helping avoid costly future structural damage
- Increasing real estate value
- Enhancing safety
- Protecting landscaping
- Improving natural ecosystems
Rip rap is a common aggregate (mined material) used here in South Florida to stop soil from eroding where it is in constant contact with water. It comes in a wide range of sizes ranging from 3 inches to 12 inches in diameter. The rip rap holds down an artificial matting underneath which does the real work. The matting is made out of polypropylene for a long lifespan and the durability needed to stand up to the harshest weather.
Each erosion situation must be approached with a specific solution- whether it's rock, shell, sod, mulch, fill dirt, or commercial concrete matting. When hiring a company to install an erosion solution on your property, make sure to ask them questions such as:
- What angle is best for my shoreline?
- What type of guarantee do you offer?
- How many projects like mine have you worked on before? Can I see videos of them?
- Why is your particular installation method better than everyone else? (Ask for specifics.)
- How far out do I need to book this project and how long will it take?
At Seabreeze Erosion Solutions, our specialists are always able to answer all of the above questions, and more, in enough detail to give our customers enough of a comfort level to move forward. Although we specialize in erosion solutions, we have other divisions within our firm who can also help with landscape design and installation and sales to the industry of tropical, low-maintenance plants.
Seabreeze Soil Erosion Restoration, Control- Rip Rap Solutions serving Lee, Collier, and Charlotte counties, FL. (Coming soon in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties!)