Our rip rap erosion control system consists of a poly-woven mat that is installed on the lakeshore with 6-12” rip rap placed on top. Our proprietary installation method is endorsed by engineers throughout Lee and Collier counties and also supported by a 5-year case study.
A native white-grey rock that is mined out of the ground here in Florida. It is typically used in a 6-12” size and is installed over some type of fabric underlayment.
- Immediate erosion control
- Looks natural
- Most popular product for hardened shoreline systems
- Usually one of the more expensive options
- Fish, birds, and other animals can’t nest in it
- Municipal codes typically limit the amount you can use on each lake
Call us today to find out if rip rap is the right solution for your shoreline (239) 560-6923